« Home | Best Animated Character » | Happy New Year!It was very good to see Dick Clark ... » | Technically ... » | Maybe this explains it » | Death of the VCR » | Some Catching Up About Work » | Aside from the Miracle » | Hey! I'm Back! » | Pingers » | No! I'm doing it again! » 

02 January 2006 

Shopping isn't fun

:::sigh::: Shopping isn't something I enjoy. Just tonight I wandered into the biggest bookstore in my area (its about the size of grocery stores in most towns) and didn't find a single book I was interested in reading. Not even the two books I had intended to buy. Nor did I find anything to catch my eye for some belated Christmas presents.

Then I went into a local freight salvage store that usually has something worth buying. Again, I was shopping for some belated Christmas presents and again, I turned up nothing.

My last resort was to drop into the a big box electronics store to look at DVDs to give as gifts. I had hoped to avoid that if only for the remote chance I that I might buy a duplicate video. As usual I had to track someone down for a question. At the check out the clerk failed to do three fairly important things: (1) greet me, (2) look at me, (3) thank me for shopping there or using the company's credit card.

Nope. I don't like shopping.

About me

  • I'm CC Hunt
  • From Between UNH & USM of late., United States
  • Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.
My profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Disclaimers: Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool. Some material appearing on this site may be copyrighted or otherwise protected under the 8th Commandment. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. If contacted I will remove the item(s) in question. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing. Use of said material implies no intentional malice or desire for financial gain. I doubt, therefore I might be. Citations and links will be given as needed. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too? The views expressed by me on this site are an exercise of my 1st Ammendment rights and do not necessarily reflect the views of others. I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that's not going to happen." Origninal material is not copyright but your correct citation is appreciated. Good quality underwear is worth the extra cost. I cannot be responsible for moved or broken links or the content (including advertisements) they represent nor should the inclusion of same necessarily imply specific endorsement from me. Someone who can smile when things go wrong has someone else in mind to blame. If you have your own views to express then you are kindly invited to find your own forum. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession but for some reason bears a very close resemblance to the first. Quando omni flunkus, mortati Thanks! Peace & Prayers!