« Home | Yahoo! News - Cat Stevens Calls U.S. Deportation '... » | MSNBC - In S.F., yoga in the buff is OK stuff "Sim... » | My Halloween Costume » | Some time ago I was gathering songs for a lesson p... » | The last hour or so saw me gathering quotes for wo... » | Lately I've been missing an old friend, the celebr... » | As I've mentioned several times before, I don't re... » | MSNBC - Will draft fears sway voters?: "Some voter... » | If you wish to fully enjoy Billy Thorpe's "Childre... » | With all these posts about music I may have to edi... » 

23 September 2004 

Didn't nap nearly as much as I wanted to today, but at least my neighbor got some groceries. I'm still tired from all the busy-ness lately:

Monday - Right after work I went to Lodge and helped enter two men into Freemasonry. Next Monday I have to be the conferring Master for at least one candidate. That means I'd better get on the ball to re-learn the degree work, especially the Charge at Initiation.

Tuesday - After two hours of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the morning I zipped off to get my Star Wars DVD collection and picked up a couple shirts while I was there. I think I snuck in a nap, but the whole day is a blur after getting home from the store. Nothing productive happened, I'm sure, as my month-old dishes are still in the sink and the house is still filthy. The word "Laundry" comes to mind, but there's nothing folded and put away. I'll have to go look in the dryer to see if the house elf left it there.

Wednesday - Another couple hours of Buffy to start the day then off to help set up for the Lodge banquet. This went on until just after Noon. A couple Lodge buddies and I then went to see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Excellent movie. Could have been a bit faster paced, but otherwise excellent. After the movie I picked up my tux from the dry cleaners, showered and changed, then went off to the banquet. Got home late and thought about blogging but didn't. I just went to bed

Thursday (today) - Two more hours of Buffy. What a great way to start the day! Then I wasted a bunch of time until I took my neighbor out for groceries. When I got back it was another Buffy fest. One episode was the Emmy-nominated "Hush." This was one I hadn't seen before but if it hadn't been for the freshness of it I probably wouldn't have watched it as closely. Not sure what all the hype was about. Afterwards I napped for nearly two hours then wasted even more time. Shortly after the local news started I began this post.

So that's where I've been. Now I've got to look at the draft posts I've saved, look at my laundry, watch The Princess Bride before I have to return in tomorrow, and get cracking on that Charge.

About me

  • I'm CC Hunt
  • From Between UNH & USM of late., United States
  • Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.
My profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Disclaimers: Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool. Some material appearing on this site may be copyrighted or otherwise protected under the 8th Commandment. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. If contacted I will remove the item(s) in question. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing. Use of said material implies no intentional malice or desire for financial gain. I doubt, therefore I might be. Citations and links will be given as needed. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too? The views expressed by me on this site are an exercise of my 1st Ammendment rights and do not necessarily reflect the views of others. I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that's not going to happen." Origninal material is not copyright but your correct citation is appreciated. Good quality underwear is worth the extra cost. I cannot be responsible for moved or broken links or the content (including advertisements) they represent nor should the inclusion of same necessarily imply specific endorsement from me. Someone who can smile when things go wrong has someone else in mind to blame. If you have your own views to express then you are kindly invited to find your own forum. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession but for some reason bears a very close resemblance to the first. Quando omni flunkus, mortati Thanks! Peace & Prayers!