« Home | A Benefit of War » | Vote the Bums Out! » | "Never had a dinner!" Remembering Red Buttons » | The Bulwer-Lytton Prize » | Stood Up » | The "Perfect Wife" is Gone » | Another visit to the Lost Garden » | Every Boy's Dream » | The Pirate Movie » | Rushing the Season Again » 

17 July 2006 

Happy Birthday, Little Girl

Lots of time yesterday and I did nothing. I had planned to take roses to my Lydia for her Birthday, but depression and the thought that yesterday's intense heat would have ruined the blooms before nightfall kept me from doing even that.

Mostly I slept ... usually a great respite from depression ... or hung out in the Lydia Rose Memorial Park on Second Life. I decorated for a birthday party, cake and all, plus took lots of pictures, but didn't think once to post any here. I'll update this post with pics or make a new post when I get home from work. I e-mailed one to myself at work, but system limitations don't let me post pics to Blogger from here.

And my girlfriend was bummed out about something. I don't know what. Overall, a cruddy day. At least today is Monday.

Update 06:35PM: Here are the pix mentioned above.


Near the base of the tree behind me is a poofer that generates roses when touched or when you hit land near it when first approaching the property. This was a gift from Kala. Thanks, hun!


The poofer provided a nice accent to this picture of me on the teeter-totter. I like the Happy Birthday sign and put it up in a couple places.


My last pic of the day. Not wanting to go to bed, I stayed up until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, just after midnight on the 18th. The photo of Lydia is from her last real birthday, age two. We took her to Chuck E. Cheese in Portsmouth, NH. That night her mother decided to leave me, but didn't tell me until a few months later.


Here's Uccello in front of the InfoStation at the park under another banner and with some balloons. She helped me decorate and monitored the park while I wasn't online. Thanks, Sis!


Even the cows celebrated! A rotating pedestal supports a huge three-tier cake from the Linden family. The candles can be blown out and relit, but don't try to get a piece of cake ... it's not real.

But stop by the Park anyway, I'm going to leave the decorations up for a little while, not sure how long. Feel free to bring your friends and celebrate her life with me.

About me

  • I'm CC Hunt
  • From Between UNH & USM of late., United States
  • Romans 7:15 in some fashion or other defines it all, be it my career, loves, family, or whatever.
My profile

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?




Disclaimers: Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool. Some material appearing on this site may be copyrighted or otherwise protected under the 8th Commandment. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. If contacted I will remove the item(s) in question. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing. Use of said material implies no intentional malice or desire for financial gain. I doubt, therefore I might be. Citations and links will be given as needed. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too? The views expressed by me on this site are an exercise of my 1st Ammendment rights and do not necessarily reflect the views of others. I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that's not going to happen." Origninal material is not copyright but your correct citation is appreciated. Good quality underwear is worth the extra cost. I cannot be responsible for moved or broken links or the content (including advertisements) they represent nor should the inclusion of same necessarily imply specific endorsement from me. Someone who can smile when things go wrong has someone else in mind to blame. If you have your own views to express then you are kindly invited to find your own forum. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession but for some reason bears a very close resemblance to the first. Quando omni flunkus, mortati Thanks! Peace & Prayers!